– Do you have the ticketssses?
– Yes, precious, we gots them yesterday.
– Then let’ss go now.
– Ooh we’re ssso excited to see The Hobbit.
– I don’t know.
– What do you mean, preciousss?
– Why does it have to be a trilogy?
– So we can have more moviesss!
– The Lord of the Ringss is three long bookssses so a trilogy makes senssse. The Hobbit is a short book. It’s one movie at most.
– It’s all right, preciousss. Peter Jackson knowssses his Tolkien.
– What if the precious has changed him? What if this is the start of a prequel trilogy like…The Phantom Menace?
– No! Peter Jackson is our friend. Peter Jackson wouldn’t hurtsss us.
– Like the other one?
– Cruel Smeagol, take that back!
– Mustn’t get our hopes up so high.
– But Watssson is Bilbo and Sssherlock is Smaug.
– We saw the Rankin Bass cartoon movie. It was too long.
– We loved King Kong! Everybody hated it but we still loved it.
– What about…The Lovely Bones?
– Stop! Stop it, precious! I’m not listening!
– We shall see.