Summary: Emilio Aguinaldo is the most misunderstood figure in Philippine history. El Presidente tries to set the record straight and ends up giving it a really bad perm.
Rating: 1.5 stars
Recommendation: If you have to watch it, bring a friend you can yak with. The other viewers won’t mind because they’re yakking too. We saw it with our friend Vivien.
– That high collar only accentuates Jeorge Estregan’s shortage of neck. Tailoring could’ve solved that.
– Ayyyy Baron Geisler looks demented!
– That’s not caused by drugs, that’s caused by rehab.
– Look! William Martinez has been possessed by Enchong’s beard from The Strangers.
– Just when you think Baron Geisler has the Overacting Award in the bag, Christopher de Leon appears to snatch it away!
The full review is coming up.