This is George Tapan’s photo of Onok Island in Balabac, Palawan, winner of the 2011 National Geographic Photo Contest.
Have you been to Palawan? Boracay? Was it fabulous? Did you have a great time? Show us the proof, and if we’re really impressed, we’ll give you a free ticket to one of these Tigerair destinations.
Here’s how to join our Tiger Travel to Palawan/Boracay contest.
1. Pick the best photos you have personally taken in Palawan or Boracay.
2. Email them in jpeg files of not larger than 1MB each to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, a brief description of what’s in the picture, when and where you took it, and with what camera or phone.
3. You can submit up to ten photo entries, but send only one photo per email. (So ten photos would require ten emails.)
4. Entries will be accepted until noon on 27 December 2013.
5. Finalists will be posted here on Tuesdays and Thursdays until the deadline.
6. The winner will be announced here on 30 December 2013. The prize is a Tigerair domestic travel voucher covering one round trip to Puerto Princesa, Palawan or Kalibo, Aklan (But you could also use it for a round trip to other Tigerair domestic destinations: Cebu, Iloilo, Bacolod or Tacloban).