And have many, many, many more. Yeah, it’s a terrible burden, having to write the soundtrack of our lives, but you can do it.
Ely’s Happy Music Playlist:
1. “For a dose of cheer, the Ramones can’t be beat (the KKK, beating on brats with baseball bats, sedation).”
2. “Indie band Of Montreal’s “Hissing Fauna” album will make you giddy all over.”
3. “Have you ever heard a sad disco song? Â Thought so. Â That’s why the Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack is always good for a rainy day.”
4. “For the ultimate in laughs, though, Tito, Vic and Joey’s Tough Hits can’t be beat.”
5. “To cap it all, I listen to the Schindler’s List Theme to remind me how lucky I am not to have experienced the Holocaust. Now that’s a happy thought.”