by Renmin Baratheon, podmaster
1. Copy this feed URL: http://jessicarulestheuniverse.podbean.com/feed
2. Go to iTunes and click ADVANCED from the menu and select SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST.
3. Paste the feed URL into the dialog box and click OK.
4. The podcast will appear on your list. Episodes will be downloaded automatically.
5. For iPhone/iPod, first subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, then sync iTunes podcasts to iPod/iPhone like you do for music. Same procedure for the iPad.
Click on the podcast icon then select show all.
When you click the podcast icon you’ll have ‘Get’ and ‘Get all’ buttons.
Let us know if you have any other issues (although we can only address those related to the podcast).
* * * * *
How to record a podcast on the go
1. Find a young relative who has Rock Band and make off with the USB microphone.
2. Plug it into a laptop with Garage Band.
3. Get someone to yak with.
4. Find a quiet spot.